How many laps will you swim?
Date: June 23 at Los Altos Pool
13+ age group - 7am-8am
11-12 age group - 8am-9am
9-10 age group - 9am-10am
5-6 & 7-8 age groups - 10am-10:45am
- Download and print your pledge sheet.
- Ask family, friends and neighbors to sponsor you.
- Bring your pledge sheet to your swim time on swim-a-thon day
- Your lap count will be recorded, and your pledge sheet will go home with you.
- Collect your pledges (money) and return with your pledge sheet by Thursday, July 7th
Awards for the following:
- At least $5.00 in pledges
- Top Dollar: male, female and family (money collected)
- “Miler” Award (66 lengths = 1 mile)
- “½ miler” (swimmers 8 and under, who swim 33 lengths or more)
- Top male and female swimmers in each age group who swim the most lengths