Swim-a-thon donations will be accepted via Venmo and Zelle Pay
How many laps will you swim? "Swim Happy" DOLPHINS!
Normal Practice time
- Download and print your pledge sheet (use blue button above).
- Ask family, friends and neighbors to sponsor you.
- Bring your pledge sheet to your swim time on swim-a-thon day
- Your lap count will be recorded and your pledge sheet will go home with you.
- Collect your pledges (money) and return with your pledge sheet
Awards for the following:
- At least $5.00 in pledges
- $50 or more collected in pledges
- Top Dollar: male, female and family (money collected)
- “Miler” Award (66 lengths = 1 mile)
- “½ miler” (swimmers 8 and under, who swim 33 lengths or more)
- Top male and female swimmers who swim the most lengths